A technique used to recreate the experience of using a product or a service by using any means necessary to convey of its reality (Real world environment, props, role-playing...)
- Gives an empathic understanding of people's emotion while going through an experience
- Gives a more contextual idea of how people use products and services in a real environment.
- Can be long to implement and run.
- Can be costly to build if too much detailed.
How to use
- eg, do you design in the tool, or create images and upload them?
How long does this take to use & to learn
- prototypes we've made with this tool
Who at Adaptive Lab has used this lots, and could answer questions or help others to do this?
- A place to put other observations/experiences of what works well and works badly when you use this tool
- This will probably start off quite free-form and we can learn what other sections the page template will need based on this content.